$%* منــتـــديــــات حـــبـايــب *%$
*السلـآم علـيكم ورـحمة آلـلـه وبـركـآتـه*
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة منتديآت حــ ــبآآيــ ــب سنتشرف بتسجيلك

مع آطيـب آلـتحيـآت/ إدـآرة آلـمنتدى

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

*السلـآم علـيكم ورـحمة آلـلـه وبـركـآتـه*
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة منتديآت حــ ــبآآيــ ــب سنتشرف بتسجيلك

مع آطيـب آلـتحيـآت/ إدـآرة آلـمنتدى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

the live in the streets

اذهب الى الأسفل

the live in the streets Empty the live in the streets

مُساهمة من طرف gcc الإثنين يوليو 02, 2012 6:36 pm

The live in the streets its so hard for a while think if you are an a street boy will you kill your self or Designed To stay a live with half off your Dignity Ha!! the live in the streets is so hard and Fatal in the streets they are a lot of Gangs and Delinquent think for a while again if you was a street boy what will you do in the middle of them i mean the Gangs and Delinquent if you were a weak guy you will be die after 7 days of 2,But if you were a strong one you will Controlled the streets.If you was one of the Gangs of children's trust me you will be an a gun Holder and you will fail in Problems will get a shot for your The enemies guns .
If you was on of the Delinquent trust me you will have a lot of problems because you will Complain with a lot of wrong words and you will Succession and at the end you will die always trust me.

gcc
* الـمديـر الفـني والـتـنـفـيـذي لـلـمنـتـدى *
* الـمديـر الفـني والـتـنـفـيـذي لـلـمنـتـدى *

عدد المساهمات : 1
نقاط : 4330
السٌّمعَة : 70
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/06/2012

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى